Followers

Monday, August 31, 2026

This Is One Of The Saddest Days Of The Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             Mind, I said only, "one of."  The end of August signals Summer is winding down.  Even though I have been away from school for at least 50 years, I still think of this as a Back To School period.



                               As for our August it was fun, but cinematic.  We saw Visconti's "White Nights, " as well as Stanley Kubrick's 1968 film, "2001--A Space Odyssey."  It certainly was.


                               And we spent two Sunday nights at The Algonquin.  We are still waiting for the new Hamlet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And last night, we had a suite!  Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                  The Birthday Club met last night, and a good time was had by all.



                                   "Svengoolie" showed everyone's favorite, "Trilogy Of Terror."



                                   I have resigned to not reading 100 books this year.  I will just do my best.



                                  Like the song says, "One last caress/ It's time to dress/ For Fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

1 comment:

Victoria said...

So much anger and sadness going on in this broken world.
Last week was a doozy!!