Which means, darlings, that the twenty-first of September is here, and Autumn begins. And with it comes Ceres' grief, over losing her daughter for the next six months. which will cause both she and Proserpina grief.
The leaves will turn color and fall, the days will get shorter, and the weather colder, with snow falling and those of us having to stay more indoors. I love cozy Winter evenings, but not getting out enough can contribute to seasonal affect disorder.
With this time comes Thanksgiving and the holidays, so there are things to look forward to, during this period. And in November I face another birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will keep posting, viewing movies and writing about them and reading my books, with my beloved David.
As Ann-Margret said, "I've got a lotta livin' to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Happy Fall, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:
One of my favorite Greek mythology stories! I like all the seasons, but I'm by far a summer person.
Mistress Maddie, I love the coziness of winter....bur for awhile. If winter lasted half the time it did, allowing more for other seasons I would be pleased. Good to hear from you.
Post a Comment