Followers

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Darlings, I Cannot Wait Until Tomorrow Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                          Girls

 don't bother calling me tomorrow after 10PM, because I will not be available.  I will be watching "Freud--Capote Vs. The Swans," as will every gay man on both sides of the Hudson.



                           Wouldn't it be fun to replicate the area where you are watching it as the interior of La Cote Basque, and then dine on a sumptuous meal while downing glasses of wine?  You could call it an interactive experience, darlings.



                             And take careful notes, because this show will tell how to dress.  Note designer names and patterns.  




                              I have my favorite line already.  When Ann Woodward (Demi Moore) asks if she can join them at the table, Calista Flockhart, as Lee Radziwill, says, "Oh I WISH you could.  But we're being joined in a second."  I am going to have to use that one often.




                                As I said, we will talk afterward.  Let us hope for a breathtaking experience.

No comments: