Followers

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Flaco, The Owl, Wishes All On Here A Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         Flaco, who is fast approaching his year in the wild and shows no signs of stopping, is the owl who has captured the heart of New Yorkers and people everywhere.  He is the hottest thing on the social scene, being able to get into any event he wants.  He can get to places even ANNA can't, so he is quite the socialite.



                                           I am sure Flaco was in the Times Square area, on New Year's Eve.  I am sure he had--no pun intended--a bird's eye view of the dropping of the ball.  He was probably right there or circling above.  He knows where the action is in New York City, and when he is not crashing social events, he is quietly looking in on the lives and habits of New Yorkers.  Oh, hons, if he could write a book, it would outdo "Fifty Shades Of Grey."  To think what Flaco has seen!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                             I wish I could fly with Flaco, and see the city from his view.



                                             All I can do, though is wish him a happy and joyous 2024, and hope he pops in on us sometime, here in Bay Ridge.



                                               You go, Flaco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

as animal lovers I knew WE would be invested in Flaco!!!
and I’m absolutely Delighted that most everyone else seems to adore him too!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I love how Flaco has captured the hearts of everyone. And I love how shrewdly he has been able to navigate NYC and survive, having himself a grand old time. Go, Flaco!