Followers

Friday, January 19, 2024

Now, THIS Is Glamour, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      That is C.Z. Guest, girls, one of Truman Capote's "Swans." Take a good look at her; if only I looked this good.  If only we all did, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  



                                        And I just love the dogs.  C.Z. and I must have been on the same page when it came to dogs.  And this is who Chloe Sevigny is going to portray?????????  Are you kidding me???????????



                                         I just wanted to share this glamour shot, because glamour is something surely missing in our world today.  I know the talent is out there but give it a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                           And I agree with ANNA about designs--"Where is the color?"



                                          Notice how the whiteness of C. Z's outfit, and the color of her hair blend.



                                          I guess I would need an orange or pink two piece, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                         Interestingly, she was one of the few who did not turn on Capote after "La Cote Basque, 1965" was published in "Esquire Magazine," back in November of 1975.  How intriguing, my birthday month.  See what I was wired for, darlings????????????



                                          C.Z. had more integrity than most.  Good for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

love that white romper!!
young Me would have definitely worn it!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I am sure you could still wear it!