Followers

Monday, January 29, 2024

Darlings, We Simply Have GOT To Go To Le Pavillon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                        Now, I don't think this is the original Le Pavillon, as depicted in the upcoming presentation, "Feud--Truman Capote Vs. The Swans."  After all, it is run by Daniel Boulud, who made Le Cirque a premiere place, where I dined, back in 1991, on my 37th birthday.



                                          I believe the restaurant is atop a building, where there are spectacular views of Manhattan.  I don't know who hangs out there, girls, but wouldn't it be fun to find out?  I have not heard ANNA mention it, though I would not be surprised if she has dined here.   And after all, girls, I need some glamour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                             Darlings, Le Pavillon is the next destination for all of us!  



                                              I would like to see a guest list, first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: