Followers

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Joy In January, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                Girls, knowing me, it HAD to be pink.



                                Seven years ago, this very day, my beloved David and I were married in a civil ceremony at Brooklyn's City Hall.  With us were our witnesses Judy and Alvin, and, of course, Baby Gojira, decked out in one of his finest outfits.



                                  Tonight, we will celebrate simply, at our favorite neighborhood Italian restaurant.  What could be better, except the love we share for each other, and keep on sharing.



                                     David is my greatest gift and my heart's delight.  I hope to continue more anniversary posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                        Happy, Happy, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          And here is Bette Midler singing "Chapel Of Love!"  I like her version the best!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

What a wonderful blessing indeed!!
I love your love story!!!
Here’s to Many More anniversaries!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Thank you for the fond wishes. May our love story continue onward.