Followers

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Happy Birthday, Victoria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         Today is the birthday of my favorite reader, and good friend, Victoria.  And you know, Victoria, with me, the sign just had to be in pink!



                         Here is to a wonderful day and year.  Have some of that pink blancmange on my recent post.  Or whatever you want. Go to a nice restaurant, candles, wine, the works.



                           And go in a designer gown.  Be proud of having made it through another year, and determined to make it through this one.



                            Just as I said to myself on my birthday, in November..



                            Many Happy Returns Of The Day, Victoria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                             

2 comments:

Victoria said...

WOW Thanks for the shoutout!!!
We are about to head out to a Special Dinner!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
You are so welcome! Hope the dinner went well.