Followers

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Coming Up In The Next Several Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                          Girls, I just found out the list for The New York Times 100 Most Notable Books Of 2021, and that means much writing and reading from me in the next several ways.  I have 97 pages to go in the 115th book I am currently reading, ("Razorblade Tears," by S.A. Cosby; no relation to Bill, darlings!!!!!!!!!) so I am going for some kind of record, this year.



                                              From this list, The Times will select its Top Five in Fiction.  Though all my favorites are listed, it is anyone's guess how many, if any, will end up on the final list.


                                               So, I will be sharing the current list in terms of what I have read, and what I must read.   Surprisingly, the latter does not offer much.



                                                   Stay tuned, dolls, and all will be revealed.  



                                                    Happy Reading, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

How do you feel about Razorblade Tears so far??

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I just finished it. It
gains in strength as it goes
on, going from a revenge story
to one touching on human rights.
Gritty, and not pretentious.