Followers

Monday, November 1, 2021

Happy Honorary Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      Betsy Palmer left us awhile ago; if alive today, she would be 95.  And wouldn't we be lucky to have Mrs. Voorhees still with us?



                                         Really, it is a shame Blairstown, NJ doesn't cash in on the "Friday The 13th" fascination.  The diner could feature Pamela Voorhees Specials.  There could even be a "Mrs. Voorhees Cookbook."  What  kind of tasty morsels????? Hmmmmmm......Fried Barry and Claudette??????????



                                            And all due to Betsy Palmer's giftedness as an actress.



                                            Long  gone, never forgotten, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Victoria said...

That diner is missing a golden opportunity!!
Blood pudding, anyone??

Victoria said...

rocky road ice cream for dessert; so many possibilities!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I have eaten in the diner; I felt
like I was on a movie set, which, actually,
I was.

I agree they are missing out. I love the
idea of rocky road!

Videolaman said...

Betsy has turned up twice this past month on the ME-TV and Decades nostalgia channels: both times her appearance was in something so far removed from "Friday The 13th" you'd think it must be an alternate universe.

First she guested as a cranky old maid in an episode of "The Love Boat"(!), and if that wasn't mind boggling enough the second was in "Love, American Style" as a ghost haunting William Windom. Luckily I had my recorder running on both occasions: definitely curios for the video vault.

The Raving Queen said...

My Dear,
I never knew she was on either show.
Would love to see it. I knew of her
for years. But Mrs. Voorhees made
her one to be remembered.