Followers

Friday, November 12, 2021

Girls, Join Us Tomorrow Night, As "Svengoolie" Presents "The Indestructible Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                               I remember this movie being shown when I was a child, but never saw it. So, I cannot even hazard a guess as to what the whole mess is about.  Obviously, Lon Chaney, Jr., monster star of that era, is involved, and he goes on some kind of path of terror.  But what that is, I cannot tell you.



                                                    Let's just hope Kerwyn and Toonie will join Svengoolie, along with all of us--Baby Gojira, Pippin, Kerwyn, David, and myself.  It is the highlight of our week, so may this film be even a camp highlight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                      Be there, or be square, girls!  Like a pajama party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Victoria said...

I always longed to be invited to a slumber party.
My sister was the popular, outgoing one.
I tried my best to fit in, but it always eluded me somehow

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Well, boys did not have them.
I did go to many birthday parties as
a kid, but when puberty began, that all
stopped.