Followers

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Today Is The Day For "Turkey Lurkey Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                         It was Donna McKechnie's first showstopper, in 1968's "Promises, Promises," and the number occurs at a Christmas party.  But today being Thanksgiving, a day associated with turkey, I think this song is perfect for Thanksgiving.  And look  at Baayork Lee, on the left.  Can she leap!!!!!!!



                                           Thanks given today to all my readers, friends and family, animal friends as well,  and, most of  all, my beloved David,  who makes every day a holiday.  Lord knows we do NOT partake of Black Friday, but if we were to,  I am certain David would find a way to make it special.



                                              So, from our house to yours, Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              And here is that holiday showstopper!  Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

I have never participated in Black Friday, but one of my sisters in law used to go out at three in he morning to be First In Line.
For what???
Not my idea of fun.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Nor mine, either.
My parents never did such nonsense.
But, then, I am not sure Black Friday
was in vogue when I was a child.

MartyO49 said...

I saw this live several times with the original cast

The Raving Queen said...


MartyO49,
OMG! What was it like!
Donna and Baayork!!!!!!!!