Followers

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

The Woman In This Genexa Medicine Commercial Reminds Me Of My Friend, Angela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                          Forty years ago,  that is.


                                          Those who know  this blog know the last line in "Frank Mills" is--"Tell him Angela and  I don't want the two dollars back.  Just him."  My Angela and I met Spring, 1976, during my junior year in college, in a Chaucer class.



                                             The look, manner and sound of this woman's voice struck me the first time I saw the ad.  "That's Angela!," I said to myself.  Who could have imagined?



                                              The ghosts of our past come back to us in strange ways, darlings!



                                                Meanwhile, my Angela is doing just fine, in Alaska, battling snow and  moose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Alaska, wow!
Takes a special kind of person to thrive in those harsh conditions!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Angela has been up there for quite
a while--over ten years. She is
very independent and resourceful,
so if anyone can do this, it is she.