Followers

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

The Space Monster Was Kinda Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       "Frankenstein Meets The Space Monster," shown last Saturday on "Svengoolie," was fun, but not as campy or bad as I was expecting. The Frankenstein element of it made sense, but other facets of the film fascinated me.



                                             Like, how could a war on Mars wipe out only the women, which is why the Princess  and her staff came to Earth--to hunt down not only women, but exclusively bikini clad  beauties?????????????????



                                                 Did you know this film is 65% stock footage, and only 35% actual movie?????????  No wonder I felt somewhat cheated.



                                                  The monsters' name was Mull, (no relation to Martin, darlings!) which I got a kick out of, as he should have been named Null.  This in reference to the empty set, or  the  Null set,  which is the only thing I retained from  Mr.  Barber's eighth grade math class--nine months of my time on earth wasted.  Not to mention he was one of two "Mr. Karps" that year--he and Mr. Frankowsky, also eighth grade.  He taught science.



                                                       You can learn much more from "Frankenstein Meets The Space Monster," darlings, and have a better time, besides.



                                                           And remember to always carry plenty of sun screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



   

2 comments:

Victoria said...

ugh Math Anxiety is REAL.
I would actually sit there and CRY.
High school.
What a mess.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Same here. I knocked myself out
over Math, but could not master it.
Guess I am just not wired for it, and
it made me feel dumb. At the time.

Here is a rhetorical question--Why
do some people peak in high school?
And why is it they usually do not fulfill
the promise displayed then ????????