Followers

Friday, November 26, 2021

Girls, For That Christmas Festive Look, Let's All Dress As Chita In "West Side Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                                 I write this, minutes after learning of the passing of Stephen Sondheim, at 91!!!!!!!!!  I promise to address this tomorrow, but, for the day after Thanksgiving, I thought it would be nice to anticipate the Holiday Season, and the Spielberg film of "West Side Story," by us all dressing up as Chita Rivera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                    I mean, look at that outfit!   This was back in the day, when actors and dancers dressed for rehearsals.  Today, they wear rags--and aren't ashamed of it.



                                                     No wonder musical theater was better, then.  It was taken far more seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                       I cannot wait to see you all, in your Chita outfits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Channeling my inner Chita!!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
You go right ahead!
I will do the same!