Followers

Friday, November 5, 2021

Girls, Join Us Tomorrow Evening As Svengoolie Presents A Seldom Seen Treat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                          I am not talking about art, darlings,  but entertainment.



                                          Back in the Sixties, I loved "The Munsters" on TV. never missing an episode.  I even had a "Munsters Card Game," from  Milton Bradley.  But, when this film came out, my parents still had a say in what I saw in the theater.  So I never got a chance to see this.



                                          Oh, don't worry!  I  got over it!  But I cannot tell you how all of us in Bay Ridge are looking forward to this comedy tomorrow night!  And look  at the cast!  Terry Thomas and Hermione  Gingold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                           Alas, why couldn't "The Munsters" keep their Marilyns?  The first season,  it was Beverly Owen.  The rest of the run it was Pat Priest.  But here in this film, it is Debbie Watson!!!!!  Remember her from "Karen" and "Tammy," darlings??????????????????????



                                              This should be a real campfest!  So, join the fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                               And we just LOVE Yvonne De Carlo best, girls!  Because, she went on to do "FOLLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                                                              


                                                                                     


                                                                              

    

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Love the Munsters!!!
The theme song was nominated for a Grammy!
And it had Lyrics!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I never knew there were lyrics.
I must track them down!