Followers

Monday, November 1, 2021

My Wishes To Everyone This Month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                             Admittedly, I have a personal relationship with this month, as it was the one I was born in.  But so were lots  of others, as shall be seen, as well as two legendary show openings.



                                                You know the phrase, in  "The Night Before Christmas," "As dry leaves, before the wild hurricane fly?"  I associate that phrase more with November than December.  Though it applies to the poem brilliantly.


                                                   I still have time to break my record  of  115 books read.  Wish me luck, girls.  And the damn New York  Times is doing  their Ten Best Books List Of 2021 on November 30--but virtually!  So, I may not  know till early December.



                                                      But there is much to look forward to, and, hopefully, some enjoyable and exciting surprises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                         Welcome to November, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Good luck and Happy Birthday Month!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

Thank you so much. We will see
what it brings!