Followers

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Can You Believe It?????????? Last Sunday Was ANNA WINTOUR's TONY AWARDS DINNER!!!!!!!!!! And I Was NOT Invited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              ANNA, how could you do this?  True, I am not a TONY nominee--not yet!!!!!!!!--but, as The Raving Queen, I have been following this particularly theater season carefully, and I have a lot riding on it.



                               I am sure everyone must have been there.  Celia, the 'Merrily' cast, and, as can be seen from the pic above, Eddie Redmayne, Sarah Paulson, Cole Escola, and I don't know who that is.  One of the Kit Kat Girls from "Cabaret?" How I would LOVE to be one, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 The dinner, I heard, consisted of lobster gnocchi, some sorbet, and a series of show themed cakes, created by Charlotte Neuville.  Is she the new Sylvia Weinstock.  I would have loved to have seen the cake she designed for 'Merrily!!!!!!!!!'


                                    Honestly a Theater Queen and a noted blogger.  How could I have missed out.  Did that Tory Birch sabotage me??????????  I hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      So glad everyone had a good time, darlings.  But I can tell you, things would have been livelier with me there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      My TONY favorites had better win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

How old am I that the FOOD is just as interesting as the celebrities!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I was impressed by the menu too. ANNA is smart. Not too heavy on the food, so the evening can be a social success. Leave it to ANNA! I would have loved to have socialized with the 'Merrily' cast. And Celia.