Followers

Friday, June 14, 2024

Girls, I Am Telling You, For Social Success, Everyone Should Have A Clarice Cliff Dinner Set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            Since orange is one of my signature colors, darlings, I just have GOT to have this one.  And with silverware and cutlery to match, it could go with Summer, certainly, but I could see using it at Halloween, and Christmas, too.  I mean, it IS Clarice Cliff, for heaven's sake, and what could be more festive than that??????????????



                                Everyone needs a special dinner set for special times, like holidays, or showing off to friends.  And Clarice Cliff has the perfect selection for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                Take your pick, darlings!  There is a wide selection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: