Followers

Friday, June 14, 2024

You Won't Believe What We Did, Darlings......For Ulterior Reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         Last year I was unable to do this, because I had a doctor's appointment.  This year, as last, someone at Our Lady Of Angels Church had requested a mass to be said on this day for Donald J. Trump, which is his birthday.  He turns 78.



                          Well, golly, gee.  Who is the right-wing extremist nut that requested this mass two years in a row, and who knows how many before?  It is certainly not Trump; if he walked into a church, it would burn him to death, like the witches in Europe.



                              I would like to give the requestee a piece of my mind.  The nerve of having a mass said for the world's most inhumane, narcissistic, intellectually stupid, and ultimately evil man!!!!!!!! What is next?  A mass for Hitler?  I can see it coming.



                               It says a lot about the attitude of this church and its congregation, which is why I only go in the Summer, when St. Andrew is on hiatus.



                                 Yet, at the mass this morning, it was not what I expected. No one wearing MAGA hats, no T-shirts.  The man doing the reading I would bet was the requestee, but there were a few older guys in the back who might have been responsible; it was definitely a man who did this.



                                   Well, if a mass can be said for Trump, why not Sister Camille D'Arienzo?  But her birthday is October, so it would be done at St. Andrew, where I recently had a mass said for my late friend, Robert Steven Collins.



                                      I wonder how many, if any other churches, say a mass for Trump?  I bet St. Andrew would not.



                                      I will go to this church for myself and my own satisfaction, but I will not endorse it.  The congregation is too right-wing.



                                       Oh, my God, in front of us there was this mother and daughter.  The mother sat far from the daughter in the pew row, so you know there is a story there.  The daughter was dressed in a decent black, white dotted summer dress with sandals, but the image she projected--with a loud voice --was Miss I Am Holier Than Thou Spinster.  The way she arched her back in prayer, like she was trying to be Jennifer Jones in "The Song Of Bernadette."



                                          I just know these two are Trumpers.  The daughter, for sure.  She is of a type; I can tell you that.  The type I never want to see again.



                                           Don't say a mass for Trump!  Dump him!  He is garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

haha you Know he’d burst into flames!!
his Hair would anyway!!!!!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I keep hoping his hair will burst into flames.
Maybe send him to Texas!