Followers

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Happy Gay Pride, Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               Well, darlings, it is here!  Gay Pride, that seminal day in June when the community comes together and shows itself off, at its best.  Can we extend that for another 364 days, dears, hmmm?



                                  Really Gay Pride is for anyone who wants to express who they truly are but may have difficulty doing so.  Cast aside your doubts and fears and get out there and celebrate.    



                                     There are some great songs out there, but I am going to go with the obvious.

                                Here is Donna Summer singing "Last Dance."  Happy Pride, everyone!

2 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Happy Gay Pride darling!!!! What a fun parade. I am in your fair hamlet for the festivities!

I am grossly behind in blogging as I also took a small jolly to Rehoboth Beach for a week. Im still shaking sand out of my unmentionables.

The Raving Queen said...

Mistress Maddie,
Lovely to hear from you, as always.
We were in town on Sunday, following our tradition of
seeing a Broadway show. We saw "SUFFS." Not a masterpiece but
better than a lot of stuff out there.

So glad you went to Rehoboth Beach. I would drink plenty
of Sea Breezes, were I there. Matter of fact, I am due for one!

Cheers, darling!