Followers

Friday, June 7, 2024

Have You Heard About Queer Tarot???????????????????????


                            I just found out about this last week. Tarot has been around for centuries, and the Rider deck is definitive, so how does one work a gay agenda into centuries of tradition?????????????



                            Well, two enterprising and creative people named Ashley Malesso and Chess Needham have created a deck and a guidebook that explains it.  I do not know enough about traditional Tarot, so I don't think I could begin to fathom this.  But I would love to hear from real and knowledgeable Tarot readers about this, and how successful do you think this could be?


                               I will admit the deck looks beautiful.



                            I wouldn't even know where to look for such a thing, though I guess it could be bought online.



                             I mean, what can't be bought online.  I bet someone sold Hugh Jackman's undies after two a day performance in "The Music Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



                              Personally, I would prefer the dress Dorothy Collins wore in "FOLLIES>"

2 comments:

Victoria said...

love the artistry of these

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I love the artwork too. It is in keeping with the Tarot tradition.
But how does a gay agenda fit into it? That's what I want to know.