Followers

Saturday, June 29, 2024

Girls, No Home Is Complete Without This Lovely Victorian Escritoire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                        I actually write my posts on one.  Not quite as ornate as this, but elegant, nevertheless.  You simply MUST get one of your own, darlings.  They make writing, and other chores like paying bills so much more pleasant.



                                            Elegance enlivens any part of the house. But make sure there is an apt space for any escritoire you decide on.



                                              You will be the toast of Mayfair, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

we HAD one of those, I gave it away!!
what was I Thinking??!!!
I’ve given away SO much good stuff over the years.
They say, declutter, you won’t regret it!! you won’t miss any of it!!
Not True.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I agree with you. So many things of my past that
were given away when we had the house sale after my
mother died. I was not in a great place then to
be so aware. Now, I wish!