Followers

Thursday, June 6, 2024

I Just LOVE Polar Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              You should, too, girls!  I mean his costume reminds me of Cole Escola's undies--isn't that a lovely thought? --and his power to project super-cold can come in handy.



                                 For those not in the know, Polar Boy was part of the DC Universe during the vastly superior (to today) Silver Age Of Comics.  He was a member of The Legion Of Substitute Heroes.  This was a 30th Century organization of rejected member applicants for The Legion Of Super-Heroes.  Though, when needed, the real legion would call upon members for help.  I think some of them should have gotten in, and Polar Boy is one of them.



                                    Girls, I know you will gaze at this pic, and think such deep, warm thoughts.



                                    But keep your mind on how much better The Silver Age Of Comics was than the crappy artwork being churned out today.



                                      It was from such art I learned about color and fashion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

were you into comic books??
I so wanted to be Betty or Veronica or Sabrina!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I had a vast comic collection. I loved Hot Stuff, The Little Devil, The Legion Of Super-Heroes, and the Archie comics. I wanted to be Josie!