Followers

Sunday, June 23, 2024

I Want To Do A Jardiance Commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              Listen, darlings, I have been taking it for several years now, and while it is worth it, it has cost me enough.  Every six months I enter a "hole period" where I pay nothing for it; the other six months it is $100 a bottle, and I buy in three-month increments, so that is $300 I have to lay down for Jardiance.



                                But more than that, I think the Jardiance commercials, the jingle, and those who wrote it, let alone the staging, show a potential future for film and Broadway musicals, and I want to be part of that.



                                 I want a pretty outfit, like the lady in the picture, and I know the jingle, and am certain I can work out some dance moves.  She is wearing two of my signature colors.  I want pink!



                                  I mean, does she really take Jardiance, or is it an act?



                                   With me, it would be the real thing??????????????



                                   How about it, advertisers????????????????????????



                                   And can the price of the medication be lowered??????????????????


 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Seems like a lot of money, however if it Helps, SO worth it!!!
Are the side effects mild??

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I have noticed really no side effects. I mean, I urinate a lot, but I think that is due to age and my meds. And it does not interfere in my way of life. I have been told that if the burden ever gets too much, there are other options. As long as I can, I am fine with Jardiance. But doing the commercial might have defray costs. Or maybe as an endorsee I would get a free supply. I wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!