Followers

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Darlings, Which Cecil Beaton Gown Should I Wear To The TONYS????????????????????????????


                                                                                
                                       For me, girls, it comes down to the red or blue gown in the photo above.  Both suit my skin tones and would look good on me.  Of course, anyone would look in something by Cecil Beaton, even if Beaton himself did not think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  



                                         If the "Coco" dress was longer, I would go with that, but unfortunately Katherine Hepburn wanted to show her legs, which were not too bad, considering she was in her sixties when she did the show.



                                        Think about your wardrobe tonight, darlings, even if you are just sitting in front of your television set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                          

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I vote The RED!!!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Me, too. That is exactly what I would have worn!