Followers

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Anxiety Still High! Colonoscopy Countdown Continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eleven More Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   And with that, darlings, it is time for our Nancy Kelly hysterical scene  of  the  week.  Here she is, in  "The Bad Seed," frantically searching for  Rhoda,  because who knows what she is up to, or where she could be doing it??????????????


                                     It is  the  exact same apprehension  I feel about my colonoscopy.  Thank God, I have Nancy to  help me channel my hysteria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       In spite of  the  psychopathy she faces, Nancy, nevertheless, is dressed in elegant  Fifties regalia, thanks to costume designer Moss Mabry.


                                        I must be sure to follow her example,  when the eleventh hour comes!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

May the Lord-and Nancy- be with you.
AND Blake!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Thank you for the continued
kindness and support.