Followers

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

See What I Mean, Girls???????????????????

                                           If one subscribes,  as I  do, to  the Gospel According To ANNA, this should be an acceptable interview outfit.   I  think the time will come, when this will be.  Slowly, with the help of ANNA, and other designers, men are slowly, and rightfully, stepping up alongside women in fashion.


                                              Personally, I  would toss the glasses for a more traditional look, then ditch the pattern for a solid color--red, or,  in my case, orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  To match my orange cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                  I  think  ANNA  would love  it!  


                                                  The trick  is getting  "FORBES," "The New York  Times," and "The New Yoker,"  to love  this,  too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                      The time is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I LOVE a bright orange!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
So do I. How I would love a suit
that color.