Followers

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Girls, Blake Lively Is Going To Get Me Through "The Procedure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                              Blake is also one of those, of whom I ask, "Who does her hair?," as I would love to have hair as fabulous as that.


                                                Nevertheless, with now seventeen days till "the procedure," I have been inspired by Blake, and I  hope it works.


                                                 Here is how it will go down, plain and simple.


                                                 On  the day of, I am simply going to pretend I am Blake Lively, and that I am doing a fashion shoot!


                                                   That's right,  girls!  Because that is the only way this thing will work.  So, still keep those fingers crossed.  You, too, Blake!


                                                    Who says alternative realities do not have their uses????????????????

4 comments:

Victoria said...

omg I do that all the time!
I also pretend I’m in a reality show.
Or a wacky sitcom
Survival Skills...

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

You are right; it is a Survival Skill.
I saw Blake answer 73 Questions, and she
and I share the same favorite movie--"The
Wizard Of Oz"--and so, she inspired me.

Victoria said...

Her favorite movie? So cool!!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

Isn't that perfect? I was right, to go
with Blake!