Followers

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Hey, Taylor, When, And Where, Are We Going To Have Lunch????????????????????????????



                                    I am talking, of course, about Taylor Swift, darlings!  I would love to visit her manse in Beverly Hills, but, much as I would like to visit the West Coast, drop in on Taylor, Blake  Lively, and others, I am not ready, psychologically, to get on a plane.


                                      But, Taylor, since  you own property in NYC, we can do something outdoorsy , with no problem, whatsoever.  Say, something in SoHo????????????????


                                       Trying to  have lunch with Taylor Swift is akin to getting a hair appointment with Sally Hershberger.  And I am  dying to know who does Taylor's hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                          So, Taylor, ring me up on here, when in town.  We can chat, and  chill!!!!!!!!!!


                                           Just us girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     Here is Taylor's classic, "Blank Space."  Give it a listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

There was a Family Guy episode about her. Hilarious.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
I had no idea. I will have to ask
David about it.