Followers

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Here's......................Dexter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   Dexter was one of the many lovable and supportive animals, who helped  me get through my travails.  He also happens to live in our building, on the other side, but I often encounter him in the lobby, or on the street, when he goes for a walk, and he always wags his tail for me, and lets me  give him a hug.  He loves it, and so do  I.


                                      We  have also had  the honor of having had Dexter as  a guest in our home, one time.   Let me tell you, he really inspected the place.  He was especially fond of  our  bedroom, particularly the  bookshelf with all the knick knacks in place.  He was quite taken with those.


                                        Dexter is quite sophisticated, and has exquisite taste.  He is  welcome here, anytime.  I hope to have another play date with him, soon.


                                          Many thanks, Dexter, for all your love and support!


                                           Both David  and  I  feel  so  lucky to count Dexter among our many friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

aww, I Love him!!!!
Hey I meant to tell you, cisgender actually means one who Identifies as their biological gender.
I, too, have trouble keeping up with new terms.
And new meanings for Old terms!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Isn't he adorable? And so affectionate.
Thanks for defining that term. Sometimes
I feel a bit out of touch with the world.