Followers

Friday, July 30, 2021

Darlings, I Desperately Need To Add Some Cereulean Blue To My Closet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




                                        I looked over my closet the other day, and decided it can stand with the best of  them, and that includes Blake Lively.  What man's closet would I love to look at?  Patrick Demarchelier!!!!!!!!!!


                                         I  am even considering, as  a project, doing a documentary on my closet, with  me exhibiting  things from my collection.  But, before  I can  even  consider this,  I  have to add some  Cerulean Blue to  my closet.  And  not  just what  is  featured here,  but  pants, scarves, and especially, at least one winter  sweater.  I mean, Cerulean goes  everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         But where in NYC do I find some men's samples??????????????????


                                          Cerulean  covers  ALL seasons, darlings.  It is one of the best shades to be seen  in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Ah, the cerulean sweater monologue in Devil Wears Prada...

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

Oh, yes. One of the best
moments in the film, superbly
delivered by Meryl Streep.