Followers

Monday, July 12, 2021

So, What Would I Ask ANNA??????????????????


                                       Well, it would be this--


                                        ANNA, darling,  why can't men get away with interesting fashions?  Why do they always have to show up at job interviews, looking like gray flannel suit types, or  morticians?  Even I did  this, back in the day, and I HATTED it!


                                        Now, just look at this outfit by Alexander McQueen!  This is more like  me, darlings--and it has  a  touch of Cecil Beaton,  too--but I  would like it done over in orange,  which is  my favorite/signature color.  Save for Winter,  I never go outside, without an orange hat.


                                          Workplaces  are changing!  Isn't it time the men had a chance?

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I know, it’s so unfair!
I love Color! Patterns! Sparkle! Detail! Accessories!!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Nevertheless, I believe the time
will come!