Followers

Saturday, July 3, 2021

"I'll Be All Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL BE ALL RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                     Eighteen days remain till my colonoscopy, so it  is time once again for my Nancy Kelly hysterical scene of the  week!  Look at this picture!  This  expresses fully how  I feel.


                                       I bet all  of you out there will be glad when this is all over.  None more so than I!!!!!!!!!  But, I will do all a  small favor.  Henceforth, the event will be  referred  to as "the procedure."  Besides, I am  tired  of  typing the word "colonoscopy!"


                                        So,  take  a  look at  how I feel, and remember  when  your time  comes!


                                        "Answer me, Rhoda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Even The Pope had some sort of colon procedure.
So you’re in good company

Victoria said...

Correction he had actual Surgery.
Yikes imagine being the surgeon who had to operate on The Pope

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I just heard about the Pope, last night
on the news. No, even if a skilled surgeon
my hands would be shaking having the Pope's
life in my hands. But his ordeal is proving
inspiring to me!

Victoria said...

Ok good; I was hoping you’d take some comfort in it!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

Absolutely; thank you very much!