Followers

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Darlings, I Need Someone Who Can Take These Christian Louboutin Shoes, And Make These Into A Pair Of Men's Loafers! Can Anyone Do That???????????


                                                     I  mean, girls,  they are by Christian Louboutin!  Aren't they simply fabulous??????????  Divine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                      But, like,  these  are for women.  I need these in a men's loafer.  Is there a staffer  at the outlet  store who can find  me a pair, or  have  them  custom made?  I mean,  suppose  I have  to make an important appearance?  Like  in Manhattan?  Or  at  The MET Gala??????????????


                                                          It is high  time I  attended  this  last.  But clothes make  the  guest!


                                                          I need  to  get  hopping,  shopping!


                                                           Post colonoscopy plans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh yeah they can custom make pretty much Anything these days!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Hmmm...I may inquire. Bet
it costs a lot!