Followers

Sunday, July 4, 2021

As Long As We Are Talking Designers, Girls, How About A Cecil Beaton Inspired Living Room??????????????????


                                           Wouldn't this just suit me to sit in, and  read, darlings????????????


                                            Honestly, Cecil did it all--stage, ballet, clothes (Men and Women), as well as domestic interiors.


                                              I would love to have Cecil redecorate our apartment. l Hell,  I would be content with this living room.


                                              But Cecil is not here!  And where are the knockoff artists who can recreate him.


                                                Where the hell are they?????????????????????

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I can definitely waste some time window shopping home decor!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

So could I! We are planning on maybe
next weekend!