Followers

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Girls, I Simply Have GOT To Go To Balenciaga's Men's Outlet Store, At 148 Mercer Street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    As I have said, Balenciaga is one  of  my favorite designers, and I feel SO disgraced, because, while reviewing my closet  for the Summer, not a single of item of  his is  in it.  This MUST be corrected,  pronto, so this is a destination I must visit in the near future.  Hopefully, before "the  procedure," but maybe as a treat/consolation, afterward.


                                     I mean, suppose a meeting with Joey or ANNA looms  on the horizon?  I have GOT to be ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      Besides, there are some items I have seen online that dying to check out there!


                                     Like,  some pink sandals?  And how about these men's shirts?????????????????



                                                                                       


                                 I mean,  darlings, the answer to Summer wear is......Balenciaga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Definitely the sandals and some cute tops!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Definitely the sandals, and
I love the slogan T-shirt
about Balenciaga!!!!!!!!!!!