Followers

Monday, July 19, 2021

What Is My Spirit Animal???????????????????????


                                                 I suppose the real question, darlings,  is do I have one.?  It is  something  I have been thinking about lately.


                                                  Now, as my neighborhood's "Dog Whisperer," I  suppose the answer should be the  dog.  And, to an extent, that  is  true.


                                                   But,  if truth be told, humans, technically are members of the animal kingdom, too.  This  being  the  case, the real answer to  this  question  is the woman, pictured above, Saint  Bernadette Soubirous.  Not Jennifer  Jones, who portrayed her to Oscar winning  perfection in "The Song Of Bernadette," but the real thing,  herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                     I even have a Bernadette medal, bought in New Orleans, around  my neck.  So, on this fateful Wednesday, I will  look  to Bernadette, and  others,  for guidance.


                                                       And help in  getting down that disgusting stuff, tomorrow!


                                                       Apparently,  I am  not  the only one  inspired  by Bernadette.  Take a listen--                                           


                                                         


                                                    Hopefully, I will return to you all, on  Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       

6 comments:

bogieme2 said...

michael hi david dont feel bad i have to schedule my procedure also i have been delaying it but youre making me feel bad so iwill schedule it soon . you will be in my thoughts on wednesday im sure youre going to sail right throught it, thinking of you and yes we were together with steven at dessert time people screamed coffee just like you, you will be in my thoughts wednesday take care norman

Videolaman said...

I'm sure all went well, RQ, and hope you're back home recovering comfortably by now! All the heavens darkened in sympathy, apparently: quite a weather rollercoaster to underscore your adventure today (I haven't seen such dramatic thunderclouds since "The Saga Of The Viking Women"). I expect everything will brighten back up as soon as your good results are calculated...

The Raving Queen said...

Hi, Norman,
I just spoke to Tom recently.
Had the procedure yesterday, and they
found nothing! Hooray! Now I can
relax a little!

I sometimes scream "Coffee" here at
home, and think of all of you!

The Raving Queen said...


Darling,

I had no idea till we got home
yesterday that it had rained during
my procedure. They found nothing, which
made David and I happy. To cheer me
up, we watched "The Bad Seed," as I have
been enacting Nancy Kelly all month.
Time to explore another character.
Thanks for your good wishes.

Victoria said...

Sorrows to be healed
Mercy in this world

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Thanks again for those very
comforting words.