Followers

Friday, July 30, 2021

Girls, Join Us All Tomorrow Night, As Svengoolie Presents "The Creation Of The Humanoids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                             When  this film first came out, it was a big deal--for me, at seven  years of  age.  First, the art work of the poster fascinated me; I loved  the  idea of  people enclosed in glass cylinders.  Second, the advertising alluded  to World War III, which, back then, was  very problematic, but now, 59 years  later, has unfortunately, become more probable.


                                                Lastly, what the hell is a "humanoid?"


                                                 The  word suggests a combine of "human" and "android," but who knows?  So, I  am telling you, darlings, this  is reason enough to tune in.   Not to mention satisfying another one of my childhood cravings.


                                                   I  have a feeling this  will  be  cheesy.  After the gem of  last week, it is  time for Svengoolie to  return to  his  standard schtick.


                                                    And we love you, Kerwyn,  and Toonie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh wow, I completely forgot to watch!
How was it!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
I will post it sometime this week,
but I will say this--David fell asleep!