Followers

Friday, July 9, 2021

Girls, It Is My Pleasure To Give You A Glimpse Of Something We Have ALL Wanted To See--Blake Lively's Closet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                              I know, girls, I know.   Doesn't it just put ours to shame?


                                              But,  really, darlings, I am sure all of us, at one time or another, have had mornings, when we  open our closets, and  throw up our arms, in exasperation!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know  I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                               I can't recall the last time  I bought a designer clothing item.  I am just winging it on years of luck.  Besides, I would  not even be seen at KOHL'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                               Blake's closet is not exactly my color scheme, but the selections,  oh,  my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just look, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It makes me want to go  to my closet  and sift  through stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                   Guess what we will all be doing, tomorrow, dolls?????????????????????

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I’m always doing my closet and helping friends do theirs.
It’s fun for me!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

It is a nightmare. I have some
things I am so attached to emotionally
they don't go until shredded beyond
wearing.