Followers

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Wouldn't This Look Fabulous On ME Darlings???????????????????????


                                                  I have quite a collection of  T-Shirts, all of which inform my personality,  so it is high time I owned a "VOGUE" T-Shirt.  After all, I am a strong ANNA  Advocate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                    The look  is classic, and could be worn with anything.  But, if I could  have my druthers, I would want it  in pink, as that is my favorite color.  And  pink  is SO me, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                        Hey, ANNA, is a pink one possible?  If not, then I would certainly be satisfied with this, coupled with a pair of designer jeans.


                                                           Hey, T-Shirts can be fashion items, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Statement t-shirts!!
I have lots of nice tops, but I can usually be found in a Proud Marine Mom, My Favorite People Call Me Nana, This Mom Loves Her Marines, or World’s Best Nana!!!!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
My most attention-getting one thus far
is yellow, with the poster of 1958's
"Attack Of The Fifty Foot Woman." I get
stopped, like a celebrity, each time I
wear it!