Followers

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Girls, Here Are Blake Lively's Shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     Again,  these put us all to shame, but we  have something to aspire  to.    I need shoes  for  every occasion, especially if NYC is slowly coming back,  and I have  to look  my best.  You know, like  Dolly Levi, returning to the Harmonia Gardens.


                                        So, I thought Blake's shoes alone deserved  a post!   Here they are, though my favorites are  the  white high  heels with  the  rainbow colored gems, seen  in  the  "73 Questions" video, which, of course I also need converted into a men's loafers.


                                          Why don't shoe designers simply save  time, and  design a male counterpart  to their creations for women??????????????????????????????


                                              We ARE supposed to be  gender fluid,  darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Welp God says not to envy, so I try not to.
but WOW!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

It is pretty amazing!
I would settle for a fraction
of those shoes!