Followers

Friday, March 31, 2023

Can You Believe We Are One Fourth Through 2023????????????????????????


                         It has, indeed, been quite a March.  Let's start with The Winter That Never Was, where those of us in the Metropolitan area barely got a patch of snow.  Proserpina came back from Hell, The Swallows Returned To Capistrano, so Spring finally came.



                             We also saw "Dear World," at the ENCORES! which I was happy about, having never ever seen it, and the show being one of David's favorite musicals.



                               "Svengoolie" showed some real emotional/camp gems, like "KONGA!" and "Blood Of Dracula."  And who could forget Oliver Reed's one-note performance in "Curse Of The Werewolf.?" Like Sandra Harrison, he looked better as the monster.  Maybe this is why both were shown in March.



                                 I survived the dentist.  And I draw nearer to my 50th high school reunion.  Oh, my God!  Ger me an outfit to equal Blake Lively!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                   The Gwyneth Paltrow Ski Trial was a joke, but Jamie Lee Curtis triumphed at the Oscars.  She shows anyone can go from an allegedly B film to Oscar work!!!!!!!!!!!  I still have a chance, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        But, hell, I want to look like Ronee Blakley, as Barbara Jean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                        Rest In Peace, Seamus Butler, whom we lost this month.


                       Love to my beloved, David, all my girls here, all my animal friends, living and stuffed!


                        See you next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

that was an excellent summary of a less-than-excellent month!!!!!

Victoria said...

🎼Riding high in April... shot down in May
But you know I’m gonna change my tune, when I’m back on top, back on top in June...

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,,
Thank you for your comment on that post,
and sharing with all the wisdom of Frank Sinatra!