Followers

Monday, March 13, 2023

From Laurie Strode To An Oscar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                           Darlings, I am so happy this morning for Jamie Lee Curtis!  What a career trajectory!  And what a heartfelt speech.  Now, David and I have not seen the film she won for yet, but we plan to, very soon.



                             I guess the Academy agreed that Jamie is a woman, because she was named "Best Supporting Actress." Remember my questioning post, several days back?



                             As she said, it was almost like carrying on her parents' legacy, because both of them were nominated for Oscars, but did not win.



                             Congratulations, Jamie!  Yours was the highlight of the evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

hmm I missed the movie AND the awards show!!!
Now I’m curious!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
We have a DVD of the movie, but have not
watched it yet. I would like to see "The
Fablemans."