Followers

Friday, March 10, 2023

Why Do I Always Feel Like Janet Leigh In "Psycho," When I Have To Leave My Apartment To Go Somewhere????????????


                                 Girls, I am telling you, I have no black lace underwear.  Maybe I should get some.  I could go shopping this weekend.



                                But, like Janet Leigh as Marion Crane, I make sure I look as good as possible and have everything at my disposal, when I do leave.



                                 What we girls have to go through!  It is amazing I even get out of here.  But then, it is mostly for doctor appointments, which is a retiree's social event, and I make a point of looking good for any social event.



                                  Don't be caught short, darlings!  Take a tip from Janet, even if you are not absconding with money, and look your best when you leave the house.



                                    And no trashy roadside motels, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
                                  Here is Janet to show how it is done.  See how great she looks?


                                     

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I Always look as good as Janet... in my MIND

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
And I always say, in my mind, I can dance like Donna
McKechnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!