Followers

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Girls, Today Is The Day Proserpina Comes Back From Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               This means that today, as I was taught, not yesterday, is the First Day Of Spring.  Proserpina comes out of the ground to visit her mother for six months, and things bloom and thrive when she does.  Hope we can all say the same about ourselves.



                              As one newscaster said last night, "The Winter that never was is over."  I am telling you, the strangest Winter I have experienced in my life.  Who could have known?



                                But with Spring comes the hope of outdoor teas and dining al fresco.



                                 Just like "Alice In Wonderland," darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                 Welcome Spring!  And what better way to welcome it then--


                                That's right; "Le Sacre Du Printemps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Now I’m singing “Golden Afternoon”!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I would love to be there singing it with you.
I sang it all the time, as a child.