Followers

Friday, March 31, 2023

Two Real-Life Brothers In One Commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                        Ever since Dean Winters appeared as Brian Cassidy in "Law And Order," I had eyes for him.  I mean, he was hot back then; why couldn't he have been gay or given a fight scene with Chris Meloni--who is still hot.



                          Now, making a deserved fortune for his Mr. Mayhem commercials for All State Insurance, Mr. Winters is still good looking.  When I first saw the ad pictured above, I thought, how did they find someone so close in resemblance to Winters, to be convincing as a sibling?


                            Imagine my surprise when I found out, searching, that this is indeed Mr. Winters' brother. His name is Scott William Winters, and they are a year apart.  Their banter is hilarious, and it adds an extra layer to the character Winters has created out of Mr. Mayhem.  I just love him.


                             Two handsome brothers, girls!  Hubba hubba!  Let's double date, with chocolate ice cream sodas--but with vanilla ice cream.


                               The advertisers at All State know what they are doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Love that commercial!!!
Have you seen the Lume Deodorant woman?? Disgusting!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I never even heard of Lume Deodorant!
I will watch for it. Maybe it is not shown
in our area. But now you have me curious.

Victoria said...

Yeah it’s... bad.
She puts her armpits and feet up to the camera, point-blank.
It’s some sort of all-over deodorant for ladies.
ALL over.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Is all that really necessary to sell a product?