Followers

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Happy Birthday, Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               In spite of my high, HIGH anxiety, I discovered this day is a good sign.  It is Amy Sedaris' birthday, and she is 62 years old.  I never looked that good at 62.  



                                Congratulations, Amy, on your special day.  May it be filled with color and light, the way you decorate.   And my girls and I hope that you make a return to television, and soon; things have not been the same since you left.  I miss Lezbo and Esther, among others.



                                   So, everyone a Happy Birthday to Amy Sedaris!  Keep on going, as we, your fans, love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Happy birthday AMY!!!
We DO need you back on tv!!
So glad it went well yesterday!!!
Thanks for reminding us of all the birthdays, anniversaries, obscure holidays and such!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Thank you for the good wishes, and yes, we
need Amy back on TV. I try to give those
who are deserving their accord.