Followers

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Darlings, This Could Be The Comedy Hit Of The Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                       Isn't he cute, girls?  I bet if I walked up to "Cocaine Bear," with sugar in my hand, and petted him, he would just melt and eat out of my hand.  I mean, in my day, it was "Gentle Ben."  Now--"Cocaine Bear?"



                         Talk about the rubric, " You can't make this ***t up, this is just too much.  It has to be a hoot, and the cast is unbelievable--Ray Liotta, in what might be his fmal screen performance; too bad he did not stick with Scorsese.  Then there is Keri Russell, who must really need a job, and incomprehensibly of all, TONY winner Jesse Tyler Ferguson!  Are you kidding me?  He must be friends with someone on the crew, or helped finance this crap, so he had to appear in it.



                            And would you believe they couldn't use a real bear?  It is all computerized.  Hey, on "Gentle Ben," they used a real bear.  Why not here?????????????  I guess the Oscars did not want the bear slapping anybody.  I can think of some who deserve a few good slaps from Mr. Cocaine Bear.



                              Remember "Smokey The Bear," who said, "Only you can prevent forest fires?"  Maybe the makers of this film are saying "It takes crap like this to bring audience awareness to the real culture lying beyond them, or to those who really crave it."



                               At least, I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                              But, at least, it is good for a laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

my Vivienne says she can play a bear; she can be gentle, she can be FIERCE!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I bet Vivienne could outact the computer generated bear!

Victoria said...

You know it!!