Followers

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

So, Here Is The Latest, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         I know I have not been on here lately, but here are some things that have been going on.



                         First, what could top seeing "Dear World" the previous week, but--



                         Did you know Saturday was The Feast Of The Annunciation?  And it was not even mentioned at mass.  It was also my cousin Patty's birthday.  Also, the 112th Anniversary of The Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire?



                          Sunday was the birthday of my late friend, David Riley, but it was also the fifth anniversary of The Hart Family Murders?  I have just started reading a book about it called "Once We Were A Family."



                          Oh, my God, tomorrow I have to go to the dentist!  I have Dental Anxiety Disorder.  At least David is going with me--we see the same dentist.



                           Thursday, I have a birthday dinner to go to, and the menu is limited, and what the hell am I going to wear?



                             So, that is how things have been going, darlings!  Wish me luck tomorrow!


                        

No comments: